After a car accident, you will have medical bills. Which insurance company should you send your bills to?

You need to pay your doctors or at least set up a payment plan. You do not want your unpaid medical bills to go into collection and hurt your credit rating. You also do not want to upset doctors who may be necessary to prove your case later on.

Here's what attorney Ben Glass recommends:
(1) send your bills to your own health insurance company
(2) to your own car insurance company (if you have 'medical payments' coverage)
(3) to the insurance company of the person who caused the accident

If you would like more information on personal injury claims, car accidents, or dealing with insurance companies, download a FREE copy of Ben's book,  The Five Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Injury Claim.

Ben Glass
Connect with me
Ben Glass is a nationally recognized car accident and ERISA disability attorney in Fairfax, VA.