Yes. In Virginia, you are always going to be better off to have your health insurance company pay the bills. In many cases, you may owe money back at the end of your case to your health insurance company due to subrogation. But even with subrogation, you are going to come out “ahead” if you’ve used your health insurance benefits. In many cases, we are able to negotiate a reduction in the subrogation claim at the end of a case.
Why You Should Work with BenGlassLaw on Your Car Accident Claim
Here's Why You Should Let BenGlassLaw Be Your Guide with Your Car Accident Claim
- Your life was disrupted because someone else was careless. Now the insurance company is stopping you from moving forward because the adjuster doesn't believe you or your doctors.
- We understand your frustration. We've been doing this as BenGlassLaw since 1995 and Ben Glass started representing people like you in 1983.
- Our team includes a former insurance defense attorney and a former claims adjuster. We know how insurance companies think.
- Our online reviews speak for themselves. Don't stop at the "stars," read the stories. There are more reviews for Brian and Ben here.
- We are the creators of AttorneySearchSecrets.com, which most lawyers hate because we tell the truth.
- We have a track record of success in car accident cases.
- We will give you a free, no obligation 6 point assessment of your claim.
- We have a proven process for claims handling and are first in class in customer service. You never have to call BenGlassLaw wondering what's going on with my case?
- We don't get paid unless we get money for you.
- We won't take your case unless we honestly believe that getting BenGlassLaw involved will put more money in your pocket.
- We are better than an online personal injury settlement calculator.
- If you will hit by a drunk driver we'll tell you if you are eligible for a larger recovery.
- We represent people all over the country, using local counsel, as appropriate, at no additional charge to you.
- We will negotiate with lien holders so that you can put more money in your pocket.
- Most of our cliens never set foot in our offices, but you can get a virtual tour here.
- You don't just get great legal advice and work here, we are life coaches. Most of our clients remain connected to us, as friends, for many years after their claims resolve.