Tell Us Your Story

How do you get repaid for benefits when you were underpaid by your insurance company?First, UNUM probably owes you interest on the benefits they shorted you for years.

Second, it would be well-worth your time to have this matter reviewed by an experienced disability insurance attorney. For a couple hundred dollars, that attorney could probably run the numbers for you.

It's likely that UNUM is right on the overpayment--believe me when I tell you they wouldn't have let that letter out the door without three supervisors looking at it! It is doubtful that they will come back in the future and try to get this money back

But check out the interest... they've had YOUR money for years!

Ben Glass
Connect with me
Ben Glass is a nationally recognized ERISA disability & life insurance attorney in Fairfax, VA.