Whenever your law office gets a call from a client needing help outside your practice area, what do you do? Most attorneys refer the client to another local attorney who can help. Sometimes you may hear back about the case, but more often you never hear about it again. Not us. We understand that attorneys want updates on the cases they refer out. That is why Ben Glass and BenGlassLaw have started the Referral Partner Program.
What is the Referral Partner Program?
For the attorneys who send us cases, we want to be proactive and provide them with status updates. When the case is complete, we will send you your referral fees. No need to ask us, or follow-up on the cases you send to our office. We will take care of the whole process and you will reap the rewards.
As one of our referral partners:
- We will contact you with updates on all your cases. This includes status of cases and referral fees earned to date.
- You will receive a fee agreement whenever a client you refer signs with us.
- You will receive your referral fee after the case is closed.
- We will make sure your referred clients remember you and credit you for helping with their case.
- You will receive our newsletter each month.
What types of cases does BenGlassLaw take?
BenGlassLaw is a Personal Injury, Long-Term Disability, and Criminal Justice firm in Fairfax Virginia. You can learn more about our firm by visiting our testimonials page and our case results page. In brief, the cases we take are:
- Serious personal injury cases (e.g. broken bones, head injuries, major medical care).
- ERISA long-term disability cases.
Where does BenGlassLaw practice?
BenGlassLaw's main office is located in Fairfax, VA. We have several satellite offices throughout Virginia where we may travel for cases and clients unable to travel. Typically, we will have one phone appointment before we travel to meet them in person
You can see all our locations by visiting our website.
Complete the Form Below to Refer a Case to BenGlassLaw and Become Part of Our Referral Network!
If you have a client that you would like to discuss, please call us at (703) 584-7277 or fill out the contact form below. We will reach out to you with information about our referral partner program and answer any questions you may have.