To answer the most common questions from out of state drivers who were in a car accident in Virginia, attorney Brian Glass and ex-insurance adjuster Joe Mann recorded a resource-packed EXCLUSIVE FREE INFORMATIONAL VIDEO on handling Virginia personal injury claims. Brian Glass and Joe Mann will talk about common scenarios involving out of state drivers and equip you with information to help navigate you through the process.
9 Things You Will Learn in This Special Free Informational Video for Out of State Drivers
- What out of state drivers should do IMMEDIATELY after an accident
- How contributory negligence can sink your claim
- Why uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage is important for Virginia drivers
- How you can pay your medical bills quickly and without bills going to collections
- Which injury claims go to trial and which can be settled through negotiation
- The qualifications you should look for when hiring an attorney
- What the insurance company knows about personal injury attorneys and how they negotiate
- What out of state drivers should know about rental cars and insurance coverage
- The types of claims that can be settled WITHOUT an attorney
- … AND MUCH MORE!
Since being in a car accident, you have likely been bombarded with advice from neighbors, friends, and family. We created this webinar to empower you with the best and most necessary information for handling your accident claim in a stress-free way.
How To Access The Free Informational Video:
To access this FREE INFORMATIONAL VIDEO, we just need your first name and email address. You will be sent to the video page shortly after submitting your request.
Watching this video does not create an attorney-client relationship. And don't worry, the submission is confidential and we won't sell or trade your information to any third parties.