Finding the right facility and what to do when the unexpected happens
Choosing the right nursing home or long term care facility for your loved one can be a very difficult decision to make. There are many things that you and your family need to be aware of, and there are many questions that you and your family need to be ready to ask. I know you want what is best for your loved one, so I have written a book to help guide you through this process. My book, A Family's Guide to Choosing the Right Virginia Nursing Home for Your Loved One, will provide you with ample information on how to pick a facility that meets your family's needs and will also show you what to do if the unexpected happens.
In this book, you will find:
- The difference between nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- How to find the right facility for your situation
- The rights of nursing home residents in Virginia
- How to initiate a complaint when there is an issue
- Warning signs that something is wrong
- The legal process for when the unexpected occurs
I'll even answer these frequently asked questions:
- Is there a website I can use to research nursing homes?
- Why is neglect so prevalent in nursing homes?
- When are physical restraints allowed?
- What's an Ombudsman?
- Can pressure sores be avoided?
- Can a nursing home be held liable for resident-to-resident abuse?
- What role does the family play in a nursing home lawsuit?
- Do I need a lawyer to handle my nursing home abuse claim?
If you are facing a situation where your know your loved one needs the care provided by a nursing home or assisted living facility, you need to take action. My book will teach you the easiest and most effective way to find a facility that will provide your loved on with the care they need and deserve. Choosing the Right Virginia Nursing Home will also teach you what to do if the unexpected happens and your loved one ends up abused or neglected.
This information will only benefit you and your family and that is why I am going to give it to you for FREE. You can download the PDF version of my book, A Family's Guide to Choosing the Right Virginia Nursing Home for Your Loved One, down below, completely free of charge.
How to Download Your Free Nursing Home Guide:
In order to download your most valuable source of information on nursing homes Virginia, all you need to do is enter your first name and email below. You will receive an email with the download shortly after entering your information.
Also, ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. And don't worry, the submission is confidential and we won't sell or trade your information to any third parties.