Long-Term disability claim denied? Download Don’t Try this at Home the comprehensive disability claim guide.
If your claim for long-term disability benefits has been denied, you need to download this free guide right now. In most cases you have only 180 days within which to file a properly framed appeal. A respected federal judge has said that when you have one of these policies you are purchasing an invitation to a "legal ritual" that you will lose.
We want to get our guide in your hands right now. You will also have an opportunity to request our disability claim information package after you request this guide.
In this guide, you will learn about the long-term disability claim and appeal process. We’ve packed Don’t Try this at Home with a ton of useful information including…
- Common types of disability claims that the insurance companies regularly deny (page 2)
- Why the insurance company denies claims even when the doctor says you are disabled (page 4)
- What you need to know if you are forced into litigation (page 5)
- 5 things you need to know about ERISA law and how it will affect your claim (page 6)
- What evidence you need to prove the insurance company was unreasonable in denying your claim (page 6)
- How the insurance company can deny and delay your benefits without repercussions (page 7)
- Why a federal judge said ERISA long-term disability law is “beyond redemption” (page 8)
- Your best option for getting ALL your benefits restored (page 9)
- How your human resources department can hurt your claim with some well-meaning but CRAZY advice (page 10)
- Your 5 first steps you should take when you receive your denial letter (page 13)
- Why you should be wary of independent doctors working for the insurance company (page 15)
- The one time you can safely file your appeal (page 17)
- FREE BONUS! The Right Steps You Need to Win Your Appeal (page 20)
- … AND MUCH MORE!
One of our core values is to empower through education. We created this book because we wanted everyone who is struggling with the insurance company to have the information they need to proceed with confidence.
All this information is absolutely free to anyone who is preparing to file a long-term disability claim OR if you have already been denied.
How To Get Your FREE Download:
To access this valuable report for your long-term disability claim, I just need your first name and email address. You will receive an email with your free download shortly after submitting your request.
Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. Don’t worry, the submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade your information to any third parties.