Free book reveals the truth about your long-term disability insurance claim...
If your claim for long-term disability benefits has been denied, you need to download this free book right now. In most cases you have only 180 days within which to file a properly framed appeal. A respected federal judge has said that when you have one of these policies you are purchasing an invitation to a "legal ritual" that you will lose.
We want to get our book in your hands right now. (You can also get a hard copy version mailed to you - you'll have a chance to request that for free right after ordering the electronic copy below.)
Inside Robbery Without a Gun, you will find:
- Five clauses you hope that YOUR policy doesn't contain (page 5)
- How to know if you are likely to be secretly followed and videotaped (page 21)
- What ONE word often used by treating physicians can be the "kiss of death" to your claim (page 22)
- Why if your disability is based on a mental illness you will be screwed (page 28)
- How the definition of disability your employer chose can make or break your claim (page 32)
- Why you need to have all of your treating physician records in your possession BEFORE you start your claim (page 47)
- Why relying on the Human Resources department of your company can often lead to disastrous results for your claim (page 56)
- Why you should never use the lawyers the disability insurance company recommends for your Social Security claim (page 62)
- What qualifications you should be looking for in a lawyer if your claim is denied (page 64)
All this information is explained in a way that is simple and easy to understand.
In order to download your most valuable source of information on long-term disability insurance policies in Virginia, all you need to do is enter your first name and email below. You will receive an email with the book shortly after entering your information.
Also, ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. And don't worry, the submission is confidential and we won't sell or trade your information to any third parties.