With the addition of Criminal and Traffic Defense Attorney James S. Abrenio, BenGlassLaw now serves individuals facing DWI & Serious Traffic charges throughout Northern Virginia. These charges carry serious consequences that have long-lasting effects. Take some time to review James's answers to a variety of important questions you may have. Then give James a call for your FREE CONSULTATION at (703) 584-7277.
DWI/DUI IN VIRGINIA
While other states (such as Maryland) have separate offenses of DWI and DUI, in Virginia, the acronyms are one in the same. A DWI/DUI charge is a very serious offense, which carries possible jail time, a license suspension, and a required ignition interlock, among other things.
If you, a friend, or family member is facing a DWI/DUI charge in Northern Virginia, contact James and he will send you his free book, “You’ve Been Arrested for a DWI In Virginia. Now What?” It offers useful information about Virginia DUI law, court procedures, and answers many of the questions you have. In the meantime, below are James's responses to frequently asked questions of Virginia DUI laws:
TOP QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VIRGINIA DUI CHARGE
- What will I get for my first DUI?
- Will I really spend a year in jail?
- What factors make jail time more likely?
- Should I go to trial?
- What has to be proven for me to be convicted of DUI?
- DUI I have to get an Ignition Interlock for my first Virginia DUI?
If you are not from Virginia, you will likely be surprised to learn that Reckless Driving is a Class I Misdemeanor. That means the charge is classified in the same category as assaults, thefts, and other crimes. It also means that a conviction for Reckless Driving can have long-standing, unintended consequences. If you are facing a reckless driving charge in Virginia, call James for a FREE CONSULTATION. Also you can check out James's answers to the top question posed by individuals charged with reckless driving in Virginia:
TOP QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VIRGINIA RECKLESS DRIVING CHARGE
- It’s just reckless driving, what’s the difference?
- Can I really go to jail for reckless driving?
- Is it possible to beat Lidar?
- Should I take a driving improvement course before court?
- How many DMV points do I lose if I get convicted of reckless driving?
DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE AND HIT AND RUN
James also defends other serious traffic offenses to include Driving Without a License and Hit and Run charges. James has years of experience will serve you, your family or friends well. Give BenGlassLaw a call at (703) 584-7277 to speak with James.
DO YOU NEED TO PAY YOUR TICKET OR CHECK YOUR COURT DATE?
- You can pay your ticket online by clicking here. But before you do, make sure to give us a call.