Short-term disability insurance is an employer-sponsored policy that provides income in the event you are disabled from working. It is meant to provide . Short-term disability insurance policies normally provide coverage from 3 to 6 months, depending on the terms of the policy. The income replacement level varies from 60% to 80% or more of your pre-disability salary depending on the terms of your policy.
Here's Why You Should Let BenGlassLaw Be Your Guide With Your Disability Claim
- The insurance company owes you money and they are saying that you and your doctors are lying to them.
- The financial security they promised you when you signed up is still sitting in their bank account.
- We understand your frustration. We've been doing this as BenGlassLaw since 1995 and Ben Glass has been representing people against insurance companies since 1983. We've seen every conceivable insurance company excuse for not paying a claim.
- No one in Virginia matches our experience. BenGlassLaw files more disability appeals and lawsuits in Virginia than any other firm. In fact over 80% of all new long-term disability lawsuits filed in the Federal Courts in Virginia are filed by BenGlassLaw. (Verify on Pacer, the official government site for Federal Court lawsuits.) Here's our secret to how this gets done.
- We get money for the client in over 90% of the cases that we accept for representation.
- When we represent you in a claim that has been denied, we only get paid if we win.
- We have flat fee consulting available if you want to chat and do some planning before you file a claim or have questions while you are on claim. (If we represented you in the denial all future consults are without additional fees.)
- The non-lawyers on our long-term disability team know more about ERISA disability claims than 99.9% of all lawyers.
- Lawyers from around the country pay up to $8,000 to attend BenGlassLaw disability seminars held in our world class training center.
- If you have a denial letter, we make it super-easy to get it reviewed and evaluated, for free. Visit www.FreeDenialLetterReview.com.
- We help people all over the country, using local counsel when required, at no additional charge to the client. We believe that disability claimants should have access to the right attorney for them, no matter where they live.
- We have better online reviews for our long-term disabilty team. Read them here.
- We have better free online disability resources for you.
- We wrote the book! Ben Glass is the author of a terrific book on long-term disabilty claims that you can download.
- Not near us? Your location doesn't matter. Most of our clients never set foot in our office. (But you can take a tour of BenGlassLaw here!)
- You can register for our free webinar on what to do before you file your disability claim.
- We have a proven process that puts you in the best position to win your claim.
- We stay with you for the life of the claim. Once you have us its never you v. the insurance company again.
- You may be sorely tempted to do your own appeal. Please watch all of this video - a federal judge told Ben "these people neeed lawyers."
- If do choose to go at this without a lawyer please watch all of this video. We explain what goes into an appeal.
Ben Glass is a nationally recognized attorney and thought leader. Want to "hear" him before you become a client? Ben is a sought after guest and has been interviewed on Maximum Growth Live, Maximum Lawyer, Legal Mastermind, Main Street Author on Amazon, Dentist Freedom Blueprint, Trial Lawyer Nation, Lessons from Leaders, World of Marketing, The Law Entrepreneur and Sound Laws of Succes.