Our Proven Process for Virginia Car Accident Cases
Tell Us Your Story
One-on-One Consultation and Strategy Session with a Personal Injury Attorney
- BenGlassLaw notifies all insurance companies that we represent the client and the insurance company never calls the client again
- BenGlassLaw requests all medical bills and records
- The client receives follow-up calls every 30 – 60 days while in medical care so that we can ensure we know every provider they treat with
- When finished with medical care, the client receives a written case evaluation before any demand goes to the insurance company and before any offer is made
- If the insurance company makes an offer which meets our case evaluation and the client’s settlement authority, the case is settled
- If the insurance company does not make a satisfactory offer, we file suit and move the case towards trial, if necessary.
- At the close of the case, BenGlassLaw satisfies all outstanding medical bills and liens so that the funds received by the client are free and clear of any debt.