James G. Binning, D.C., is originally from Niagara Falls, New York. He graduated from Palmer Chiropractic University in 1996, where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree and was the recipient of the Clinical Excellence Award. Dr. Binning is Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and is licensed to practice in Virginia, California, and Arizona.
According to their website Dr. Binning has a special interest in Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome. He has also dealt extensively with Failed Back and Neck surgeries, Frozen Shoulder Syndrome, Rotator Cuff injuries, Ulnar Nerve Transpositions, Epicondylar Release at the Elbow, Elbow-Epicondylitis, Wrist-Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, DeQuervains Tenosynovitis, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD), Dorsal Cord Stimulator Implantations, Morphine Pump Implantations, Facet Blocks, Selective Nerve Root Blocks, Epidural Steroid Injections, Intradiscal Electrothermal Surgeries, Discograms, Headaches-Cervicogenic Cephalgia, Occipital Nerve Blocks, Sciatica- Lumbar Radiculopathy, Knee-pre and post Meniscal/ACL surgeries, Total Knee Replacement, and Ankle-Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Muscle pain syndromes
- Low back, Upper Back, and Neck pain
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist/Hand pain
- Hip, Knee, and Ankle/Foot pain
- Sciatica, Headaches, Numbness/Tingling
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
Chiropractic Technique Certifications
- Lumbar Spine Flexion and Distraction
- Activator Methods
- Diversified Techniques
- Thompson Chiropractic Techniques
- Certified Back Safety Instructor (Red Cross)
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Physician Consulting Services
- Most Insurances
Chiropractic Center of Manassas Inc.
James Binning, D.C.
7505 Presidential Lane
Manassas, Virginia 20109