You came to this website looking for a trusted guide to help tell your story to a skeptical insurance company
There is a Reason Why BenGlassLaw Files Over 80% of All New Long-Term Disability Lawsuits Filed in Virginia Each Year
Here's How BenGlassLaw Can Help You Today:
- If you are thinking about going out on disability, we should talk about that before you stop working. During our paid consultation we will review your disability policy, talk about your medical issues and chat about your job. You will walk away from that call or meeting with a definite plan of action. You can call us during regular working hours or schedule a call to set your own time.
- If you are on claim and have questions, but we don't currently represent you, you have three choices:
- Go to UltimateDisabilityResource.com - it's free and we've answered just about every question imaginable. You just may find everything you need there.
- Have a short, free call, with one of our non-attorney disability specialists. They are often able to get your questions answered about processes and procedures. They do not give legal advice.
- Schedule a paid consult meeting, call, or video meeting with Ben Glass. (Our main office is in Fairfax, but a video meeting will not be a problem at all). Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office.
- If your claim has been denied, just fax/email/mail us the denial letter as soon as you get it. We will review it and give you a detailed strategy for moving forward. This service is free, but you must act promptly. The insurance company only gives you a limited time to appeal or their decision is permanent.
Long-Term Disability Denial Letter Appeal Process
If you are unsure about the claim process, or your claim has a high monetary value (which insurance companies routinely deny because remember – there’s no downside for them), you should consult with an attorney. We can look at your policy (each one is different), review your evidence, and let you know where you might need to add more detail or support to have your claim approved.