Can you ask an attorney you know for a referral to someone else?

If you need a specialist to handle your case - the attorney you already know may be able to help.

Personal injury claims are too specialized for someone who does not handle these cases regularly. Having a general practioner, tax lawyer, criminal lawyer or family law attorney handle these types of cases is not a good idea. You need to get a specialist for your case. Get a referral from an attorney that you know or contact us for information on how to find the right attorney for your case

Here Are Some Tips:

Ben Glass
Ben Glass is a nationally recognized Virginia injury, medical malpractice, and long-term disability attorney