If you have received a written disability insurance denial letter (or a letter terminating your long term disability benefits) you can fax or email that letter to us and receive, within two business days, a written, detailed analysis of that letter. The analysis, written by an experienced long term disability insurance attorney, will include:
- A top level review of the reasons given for the denial and an analysis of whether the stated reasons are legal;
- A review of the law of disability insurance claims at it pertains to your disease/injury the stated reasons for the denial;
- A detailed strategy as to what information should be gathered to give your appeal the best shot possible;
- A calculation of the date your full appeal is due to the insurance company
- A copy of Robbery Without a Gun, Why Your Employers' Long Term Disability Policy May be a Sham
- A description of fees and costs going forward should you decide to work with us
There is no charge or obligation for this strategy report.
To get started, call our office at (703) 584-7277. We will give you a special email address and/or fax number so that you can fax your denial letter. Should you have your employer's Summary Plan Description, please send that as well.