If you have received a written disability insurance denial letter(or a letter terminating your long-term or short-term disability benefits), you can fax or email that letter to us and receive a written, detailed analysis. The analysis will include:
- A top-level review of the reasons given for the denial and an analysis of whether the stated reasons are valid in the world of disability insurance;
- A review of the law of disability insurance claims at it pertains to your disease/injury and the stated reasons for your benefits denial;
- A strategy as to what information should be gathered to give your appeal the best shot possible;
- A calculation of the date your full appeal is due to the insurance company;
- A copy of Robbery Without a Gun, Why Your Employers' Long Term Disability Policy May be a Sham;
- A description of fees and costs going forward should you decide to work with us to get your benefits restored.
There is no charge or obligation for this “denial letter review” report.To get started, call our office at (703) 584-7277. We will get some basic information about your case and give you an email address and/or fax number so that you can send us your denial letter.