After a Fairfax, Virginia car accident 4 things are true:
- The insurance company will do everything possible to delay, diminish and defeat your claim.
- It will make you think you and your doctors are just crazy for thinking that the accident could have caused as much harm as it did.
- It will explain its decision to you but that decision will make no sense to you or to anyone you tell the story to.
- They will keep your money in their pocket for as long as you let them
You are looking for:
- A law firm with the experience to understand your journey. (Here's the right way to search for the right personal injury attorney for you.)
- A law firm with a best in class support team to support you.
- A law firm who will honestly tell whether working with them will actually put more money in your pocket.
Here's what a client said after working with our team on their Fairfax car accident case.
After my Fairfax car accident, I wasn’t sure what I should or shouldn’t do. I was confused and a lot of the paperwork and phone calls from the insurance company were overwhelming me. I found Brian Glass through some internet searches and am glad I did.
Brian is very helpful and communicated patiently and effectively. He always took the time to call/email and tell me what my options were, what the plan was, and always gave good suggestions. He was able to go above and beyond and resolve my case given my circumstances. For that, I will always be grateful. They are stand-up professionals and worthy of representing you.