Why Most ERISA Long Term Disability Claims are Denied and How Victims Lose Out on a Fair Recovery - Find Out More in Our Disability Claim Guide, Don't Try This At Home
If your claim for long-term disability benefits has been denied, you need to download this free guide right now. In most cases, you have only 180 days within which to file a properly framed appeal. A respected federal judge has said that when you have one of these policies you are purchasing an invitation to a "legal ritual" that you will lose.
Ben Glass's Long Term Disability Book Will Show You:
- How the way you fill out your claim form can wreck your case;
- How doing the appeal yourself can give the insurance company an excuse to deny your claim;
- Why a Federal Judge said that claimants without an experienced ERISA disability attorney are at a 'distinct disadvantage' when appealing their claim denial;
- What you must have in your hand before you file your claim if you want to have any hope of getting paid;
- How one former insurance company employee describes the claim denial process inside one of the world's largest disability insurance companies (you will be shocked);
- How the insurance companies use video and other secret surveillance to try to deny you benefits;
- How one company used an errant checkmark on a physician's form to deny benefits and what we did about it to get benefits restored.
We want to get our guide in your hands right now. You will also have an opportunity to request our disability claim information package after you request this guide.
Ben Glass walks you through the process in his free book, Don't Try This at Home - Your Disability Claim Guide. It's free for Virginia residents!
This free book should be read by:
- Anyone who is filing a disability claim or has already been denied.
- Any doctor who treats patients who are making long-term disability claims.
- Anyone who is going through the disability appeals processes and wants to know more.