The five deadly sins that can wreck your case:
- When the client is referred by the lawyer to a doctor or chiropractor: Some call this “the kiss of death” to a claim. Jurors are highly suspicious of lawyers and doctors who have a referral relationship.
- Hiding Past Accidents From Your Lawyer: All insurance companies subscribe to insurance databases and often the only reason they ask you this question is to find out if you are an honest person
- Hiding other injuries: you should be upfront an honest with your attorney about any injuries that occurred before or after this accident
- Not having accurate tax returns: You will only be able to claim lost income because of an accident if your past tax returns are pristine. You don’t want to risk going to jail by claiming a loss of income, only to have your past tax returns not back up your claim.
- Misrepresenting your activity level: Insurance companies WILL SPY ON YOU. They will hire private investigators to conduct videotape surveillance. They will also check all of your social media to check for discrepancies in your claim.
Feel free to call us using the number above or download our free car accident e-book.