There generally is no need for you to immediately inform your long-term disability insurance company that you have changed physicians.  Generally, you can wait until a new set of forms need to be filled out and then have your new doctor complete and return the forms.

Ben Glass
Connect with me
Ben Glass is a nationally recognized Virginia injury, medical malpractice, and long-term disability attorney