Generally, the answer is no.  However, a government agency may have its own internal rules for appealing and its own time limits for both appealing and filing a lawsuit.  Also, in some cases there may be laws or regulations which affect your claim.  If you have a claim against a federal, state or local agency, you should speak to an experienced disability attorney who is also experienced in handling the federal, state or local agency claim.

Ben Glass
Connect with me
Ben Glass is a nationally recognized car accident and ERISA disability attorney in Fairfax, VA.