A driver with a suspended license hit me in a shopping center parking lot. The driver admitted fault, but asked that we keep the insurance companies out of it. I was able to take pictures of the accident scene, even though there was no police report. Now I am experiencing back pain. What are my options?

You need to notify your own insurance company about the accident and file a claim.  Next, send the other driver a letter by certified mail, requesting that he report the accident to his insurance company.

Seek medical treatment if you need it.  A doctor will be able to provide appropriate medical care for your back pain and will be able to determine the extent of your injury.

You may or may not need the help of a Virginia personal injury lawyer.  For more information, order my book, Five Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Injury Claim.