You were seriously injured in a Quantico car accident. You’d like to hire an attorney to help you get compensation for your medical bills, car repairs, and lost wages. You’ve taken our advice and scheduled consultations with personal injury lawyers in Quantico and Stafford. Now what? How do you find out if a Stafford accident lawyer is right for you?
If you’ve never hired a personal injury lawyer, you may have no idea what to ask. Here is a list of questions that can help you choose a qualified accident attorney:
- What is your background?
- Why did you become a lawyer?
- Where did you attend law school?
- Do you belong to any professional organizations?
- How long have you been practicing law in Virginia? Have you practiced in other states?
- What is your experience with Quantico car accident claims?
- Have you handled any accidents similar to mine? Can you tell me about one of these?
- Can I see case results?
- How often do accident claims settle? Do you ever go to trial?
- What your professional opinion of my case?
- What kind of settlement should I expect?
- How long do you think my Virginia accident case will last?
- Do you think my case will go to trial?
- Who will be working with me? Who do I call if I have questions?
- How will I know if there are changes in my case?
- Who will make decisions about my case?
- How can I reach you?
- How do you get paid? Do you charge a contingency fee or hourly rate? Are there other expenses?
- If we don’t win, what do I have to pay?
- Can you think of anything else I should ask?
Our Virginia accident toolkit can help you make informed decisions after a Quantico car crash. Use the link to request your free copy. To discuss your accident with attorney Ben Glass, call 540-999-5340.