We are pretty selective with the cases we accept. Most cases are referred to us and those that aren't tend to get to us from the Internet.
We are fortunate that demand for our services exceeds supply, so we can be picky (and we don't send runners to troll the hall of the hospitals either!)
Here are some ways to make sure you case gets on our "rejection" list:
- Be obnoxious to our staff - ever
- Be rude to our Live Chat team
- Demand a fee reduction because your case is "so good"
- Bring us your case after another lawyer has filed it (we don't clean up other people's messes)
- Bring us a case that has been non-suited (See #4 above.)
- Have stupid stuff at your social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In (yes, we check and so does the insurance company, first thing.)
- Complain about any other lawyers you've ever had. Let us know how much they screwed up. (We won't risk being your next "story.")