As far as my knowledge, there has yet to be a mobile application that helps you choose a Herndon auto accident lawyer. There is no app that lets you input certain criteria and search for the attorney who is the best match for your case. That means you will need to do some homework before you hire an attorney to represent your case.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer is not a decision that should be taken lightly. After all, the attorney you choose can make the difference in the outcome of your case. Below are some questions that you should ask any lawyer you are considering to represent your injury claim.
- What type of experience do you have representing my type of case? Experience speaks volumes.
- Can you provide me with case results? Getting a feel for the attorney’s track record is extremely helpful.
- Are you Board Certified? Not every attorney has this qualification. Board Certification is based upon a minimum number of trials and recommendations from judges and opposing lawyers.
- Have you written anything that has been accepted for publication in legal journals? This question is tied to the lawyer’s skills and experience.
- Are you a member of any trial lawyer associations? These organizations provide education and networking for trial lawyers.
Don’t be shy about asking questions. You need to make sure that you feel confident in your attorney’s ability to handle your case.
If you are looking for more information regarding your Herndon auto accident case, order a free copy of the book, The Truth About Lawyer Advertising.
We recently opened a satellite office to serve our clients in Herndon and the western part of Fairfax county. Contact us at 703.584.7277 to set up your appointment.
13800 Coppermine Road
Herndon, VA 20171
(by appointment only)