Brian Glass is a trial lawyer in Fairfax, Virginia. His practice is limited to the representation of injured people against insurance companies and the people who hurt them. He recognizes that insurance companies have endless sums of money to throw at the defense of these cases and he enjoys the David vs. Goliath challenge.
Brian is a local boy. He attended Robinson Secondary School and James Madison University. After college, he attended law school at the College of William & Mary, where he was named a Benjamin Rush Scholar for excellence in Health Law & Policy.
Mr. Glass is a member of the Fairfax Bar Association, the Virginia Bar Association, and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association. He was recently named as one of the Top 40 Under 40 in Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers Association. He also holds the distinction of being designated as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers magazine each year from 2017 - 2019. This award recognizes only the top 2.5% of lawyers in the state.
He is an avid runner and regularly competes in endurance races of up to 100 miles. He lives in Fairfax with his wife and three sons.
Some of his recent successes include
- $3,400,000 Medical Malpractice Verdict in Fairfax, Virginia
- $1,000,000 Mediated Settlement for a Fairfax Auto Accident Case
- $260,000 Settlement for Fusion Surgery Case after Auto Accident
- $225,000 for a Prince William Car Accident involving a Hit & Run Driver
- $185,000 Settlement of Soft-Tissue Injury Case in Fairfax, Virginia