Brian Glass is a trial lawyer in Fairfax, Virginia. His practice is limited to the representation of injured people against insurance companies and the people who hurt them. He recognizes that insurance companies have endless sums of money to throw at the defense of these cases and he enjoys the David vs. Goliath challenge.
Brian grew up in Fairfax where he still lives with his wife and three sons. He attended Robinson Secondary School and James Madison University. After college, he attended law school at the College of William & Mary, where he was named a Benjamin Rush Scholar for excellence in Health Law & Policy.
Brian loves pushing himself to see how far he can run. From chasing the runners high to low points and back again, he enjoys testing the limits of what is possible for himself. He has completed dozens of marathons, 50 milers, and 24 hour footraces (think - just how many times can you run that loop in a day?). His proudest running moment is finishing the Umstead 100 mile race in a time of 23 hours, 18 minutes, 25 seconds. Afterwards, he immediately fell asleep.
Mr. Glass is licensed to practice in Virginia and Maryland. He is a member of the Fairfax Bar Association, the Virginia Bar Association, and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association. He was recently named as one of the Top 40 Under 40 in Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers Association. He also holds the distinction of being designated as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers magazine each year from 2017 - 2021. This award recognizes only the top 2.5% of lawyers in the state.
Some of his recent successes include
- $5,500,000 Wrongful Death Settlement for Young Child
- $3,400,000 Medical Malpractice Verdict in Fairfax, Virginia
- $1,000,000 Mediated Settlement for a Fairfax Auto Accident Case
- $325,000 Settlement of Hip Fracture Case
- $300,000 Auto Accident Settlement for case Requiring Hand Surgery
- $300,000 Spotsylvania Auto Accident requiring resection of colon
- $299,000 Single-Car Auto Accident Settlement in Fairfax, Virginia
- $260,000 Settlement for Fusion Surgery Case after Auto Accident
- $225,000 for a Prince William Car Accident involving a Hit & Run Driver
- $225,000 for a Fairfax County Car Crash with Olecranon Fracture