Most people who meet attorney Ben Glass come to know him as a father of nine children (four of them adopted and five who still get on the school bus every morning), a small business advocate in Northern Virginia, a non-profit and charity supporter, and ex-marathon runner - in addition to being one of the most-reviewed attorneys in the area (see him on Avvo and Google).
Born and raised in Annandale, Ben has spent his career practicing law in the courtrooms throughout Northern Virginia (and in other areas of the state as well). He currently has kids at Robinson High School (go Rams!), in addition to four who have "launched" into the world - a pastor in Pennsylvania, a soldier currently serving in Afghanistan, a lawyer who also practices in the region, and a future educator finishing up her degree at William and Mary.
With four adopted children of his own, Ben and the team at BenGlassLaw support Love Without Boundaries, an organization devoted to improving the quality of care for impoverished orphans.
When Ben isn't busy helping the clients of BenGlassLaw, he is often refereeing soccer games on the weekend (a practice that dates back to his time at Thomas Jefferson High School and his days playing soccer at William and Mary College) in between his own kids' games, recitals, and practices.
Of course, Ben has an "origin story" as an attorney as well...
Benjamin W. Glass, III is a 1983 graduate of the George Mason University School of Law (after attending William and Mary for undergraduate work). Since that time he has practiced exclusively in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and ERISA and private disability insurance law. Mr. Glass concentrates his practice in representing those who are injured by others.
Ben is the author of consumer bestsellers, including:
- The Truth About Lawyer Advertising
- Five Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Accident Case
- Why Most Malpractice Victims Never Recover a Dime
- Robbery Without a Gun: Why Your Employer's Long-term Disability Policy is a Sham
Mr. Glass has been invited to lecture in continuing legal education seminars, including:
- Proving Damages in Virginia Car Accident Cases
- Qualifying Medical Experts to Testify In Virginia Medical Malpractice Cases
- Direct Examination of Medical Experts in Personal Injury Cases
- Use of Lay and Expert Opinion Evidence in Personal injury Cases
- Update on The Medical Malpractice Act
- Trying the Automobile Accident Case in Virginia
- Update on Civil Law Changes
- Annual Tort Seminar, VTLA
- Legal Ethics in Cyberspace
- Virginia Supreme Court
- Federal Courts in Virginia
- The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
More About Fairfax, Virginia, Personal Injury Attorney Ben Glass
He has been featured in or quoted by The Washington Post, Washington Post Magazine, Newsweek, USA Today, ABC News Online, Wall Street Journal, and "The Next Big Thing" Radio Show. Mr. Glass has been interviewed on television, including the stations ABC, NBC, Fox and Cox, as well as the show, Leading Experts TV.
Additionally, Ben is a nationally recognized success speaker who has been across the country to share his message.