Tell Us Your Story
You are in the right place if you were hurt in a car accident or you have a long-term disability insurance claim. The BenGlassLaw Experience is about knowing you and telling your story to skeptical and stingy insurance companies who view you only as a claim file number.
Your life has been disrupted. Your claim is clear. You have good doctors and they support you.
The insurance company owes you money, but they don't believe you or your doctors.
Worse, they think you are lying to them.
"You can't be hurt that bad."
"Send us more info, fill out more forms."
"Our IME doctor says you are fine."
They ask for things you know you've given them before.
Everything they do to delay your claim is robbing you of time and energy you could be using to get better. They want to wear you down until you give up. Their goal is to beat you down, mentally, with their demands.
Then, they hit you with their evaluation.
Our medical consultant (usually a former nurse or simply a computer program) looked at your records and doesn’t think you are as sick or hurt as bad as you say.
Your doctors are either idiots or liars!
They explain but their explanation makes no sense.
They hope you jump on the Internet and hire the first attorney you find "near me." But you went onto the Internet looking for an experienced attorney. Perhaps you arrived here after looking at AttorneySearchSecrets.com.
You are in the right place.
What you need is a plan and a best in class team that can execute on that plan.
That's who we are and what we do.
We’d love to have a strategy call with you. That won't cost you a dime.
We'll start to figure out how we get your money from the insurance company.
Big insurance companies should not be allowed to get away with this.
At the end of that call with one of our specialists you’ll have a definite plan, know exactly what your next step should be and whether we are the right law firm to guide you through the process.
Although this website is more about you than us, you should know that we are good at what we do. Just read our reviews. We have a ton of success stories.
BenGlassLaw will never try to convince you to hire us if we don’t believe we can actually put more money in your pocket than you can working alone.
If we think yours is a case you should be able to handle yourself, we'll tell you that and direct you to our self-help resources.
Tell Us Your Story
OK, lets get started.
(If you are visiting today to learn about long-term disabilty cases, click here.)
(If you have a long-term disability denial letter in hand, head here.)
How Does BenGlassLaw Evaluate Personal Injury Cases?
Our lawyers perform a Six-Point Assessment of your case to determine whether hiring an attorney makes sense for you.
- Determine Fault – Virginia is a contributory negligence state. If you are at-fault for your accident, even 1% at-fault, you cannot recover damages for your accident. Often, insurance companies use this to reject personal injury claims, even when the victim didn’t contribute to the accident.
- Current Injury – The worse your injury, the more it makes sense to hire a lawyer for your personal injury claims. Accident victims with serious injuries, like broken bones or torn ligaments, should consult with an attorney BEFORE making any recorded statements with the insurance company.
- Previous Injuries – Insurance companies love to use previous injuries as a reason to fight car accident claims. They will point to your previous injuries and claim your car accident injuries are “preexisting.” We will review with you your past medical history to see what impact your health history will have on your settlement.
- Treatment – Insurance companies have a ”length of treatment algorithm” that they use to determine how long you should be treating. If your medical treatment takes longer than the insurance company deems is normal, they will not give you a fair offer for your medical bills.
- Car Insurance – “You can’t get blood from a stone.” We have seen more good cases torpedoed by poor insurance than we can count. As most people don’t know, it is perfectly legal to drive in Virginia without car insurance. If the person who caused your accident is uninsured or underinsured, we will need to look at your policy to see if we can find coverage to pay for your damages.
- Your Health Insurance – Many health insurance companies will seek repayment of bills they paid on your behalf. We will make sure they don’t get more than they deserve (which is sometimes zero).
Your Personal Injury Six-Point Assessment is Free - You Don't Pay us Anything Until the Settlement!
Tell Us Your Story